The Problem Solvers Handlebar Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front…
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
Bontrager's Satellite Plus Grips boast a dual-compound rubber for a great feel and a large, ergonomic contact area for support and comfort. They also feature an integrated clamp that locks them on the handlebars so that they can't slip or move.
• Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays • Will not interfere with pedaling • Super strong and stable platform will hold your bike upright even with gear on the rack
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
The Problem Solvers Travel Agent amplifies your braking power so that you can mix road, mountain and cyclocross brakes and brake levers. Instead of buying new levers or brakes, just install a Travel Agent and you're good to go. This trick gizmo is made of quality 6061 aluminum and is available with…
• CNC machined in British Columbia, Canada • S.H.I.F.T technology features sloped ramps, profiled teeth and pins • AL7075-76 rings with hardwearing steel ramps • Black machined and anodized
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
Salsa chainrings are made from CNC-machined 7000-series aluminum for low weight and excellent stiffness. The teeth are neither ramped nor pinned so they're great for singlespeed use. They also work with double and triple ring setups, too.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent brake performance and durability.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Cannondale's D2 Grips (Lock-On) offer dual-density rubber for a comfortable and secure gripping surface. And, they use anti-slip lock rings for excellent control.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
• High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions • Steel backing
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
Durable, high-density foam makes Ritchey's WCS Ergo True Grips perfect for all your off-road riding. These lightweight grips feature Ritchey's classic ergo shape so your hands feel great mile after mile.
- Used by professionals in the olympics, World championships, The classics and grand tours - Lightweight 6061 t6 aluminum, Including all hardware for shimano, Sram and campagnolo braze-On mounted and braze-On adapter clamp mounted front derailleurs (Not compatible with with campagnolo eps front…
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
- Neoprene and velcro boots deflect mud, water and debris - Cut-To-Fit design makes sizing simple. One size fits most
- Deluxe molded replacement pads fit all armrest Vision aero bars - Molded replacement pads fit the Vision Mini TT clip-ons - Dual density foam for maximum comfort - Non-slip textured top
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your…
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the…
One of the things that tires you out when you're riding on the road is vibration from rough pavement. Bontrager's Bzzzkill Harmonic Dampers go inside your handlebar ends and utilize harmonic damper technology to cancel these high-frequency vibrations so you don't feel them and can ride more…
Set out on the town with style and comfort when you wrap your hands around the Bontrager District Grips. The ribbed-cushion texture keeps your hands comfortable as you pedal to your destination, and the single side locking mechanism provides a tight, no-slip grip.
With their bright colors and stitched details, Electra's Candy Grips will make any bike look simply delicious. And, they're comfortable enough to meet the demands of any outing.
Channel your inner flower child with Electra's Daisy Grips. With their cheerful colors and stitched details, the Daisy Grips are sure to brighten your day with their unique appearance and casual comfort. And, they're easy to install, which means you can start enjoying the soft squish of these grips…